Sunday, October 25, 2009

LONG TERM PICKS FOR FORGATING IT 7-8 YEAR AFTER INVESTMENT

Hello Sir,
I like to invest for long term (5-7 years). I am new and do not understand the market much, cannot go for daily/weekly trading.
So I ma looking for some good stocks which wont sink much, and have good future, along with regaler dividend, I think such a stock is Karnataka Bank. Please correct me if I am wrong about Karnataka Bank.
I like to know some more stocks and their price brand to add my portfolio. I can be invested for 5-8 years time frame. ask by shri Anil B.

I agree with you if you really hold karnatka bank in view of 7-8 year
Some of good picks for you

1. MTNL
2. SCI
3. ARVIND LTD ( high risk but may be change in multibagger )
4. KOLTE PATIL DEVLEPERS
5. PUNJ LLOYED
6. ROLTA
7. SASKEN COMUNICATION
8. SINGER INDIA( high risk but may be change in multi bagger)
9. REL COMUNICATION
10. DABUR

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम