Thursday, June 24, 2010

JINDAL POLYFILMS GOOD BUY BELOW 350


Hi Mahesh,
Thanks a lot for valuable suggestions I am following your suggestions.
I like your crystal-clear thinking. And your nice suggestions make me greedy for more.
So I wanted your opinion on Jindal Polyfilm and - Apcotex Industries ask by shri vikas bargale

1. First of all sorry for too late reply your question. Because I have a lot of work and some time excess work load caused late reply.
2. Jindal poly film is a 10 rupees face value share with promoter holding 67.37 percent and FII holding 8.58 percent is good fundamental.
3. In last 5 year company continue pay dividend.
4. Book value of this share is 510.09 so currant price is below book value. EPS 89.11 and P/E 4.46 is also good
5. Jindal polyfilms have big clients like Nescafe tata salt maggy parle etc.
5. so in light of above points is like to buy jindal polyfilms ltd
but 439 is 52 week high of this share and 290 is 52 week low so as usual I always try to left some space between year high and my buying price so I think I could like to buy it below 350 for some safe buying currently I have no any share of jindal poly films ltd.

KEY WORDS:_ F&O TIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम