Saturday, June 12, 2010

UNLIKE CRANS SOFTWARE

Dear Mahesh,
Request your opinion on Cranes Software. I have a friend who has invested at abut 17rs. Since promoters hold only abut 16% of shares & I have also heard that company has not been regular in paying salaries of employees, large debt, I feel this may not be a good investment. However before I could advise him to switch over to another company I thought it prudent to ask your opinion.
Brgds/ Rajendra

1. Cranes software is a 2 rupees face value share with a very high book value of 53.70
2. EPS of crans is 1.14 and P/E is 10.
3. Promoter holding is 16.15 percent FII hold 13.48 percent
4. although book value is very high but I agree with you and think is it unwise to make a fresh buy in crans software but in shifting I am neutral because in my system generally I unlike shifting in loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम