Sunday, June 6, 2010

VIEW ON MUTHOOT CAPITAL UCO BANK ALOK INDUSTRIES


I am reading ur blog regularly, ur advices are really worth hearing, I have been following it like not to buy a share when it has reached its high price and to buy stocks with greater face values. You are really doing a good job. Please do continue it.
I want to know whether it is worth investing in Alok Industries shares, Muthoot Capital Services Ltd and UCO Bank for long term investment.
Please do advice me.
Thank You sir.
Aravind CH.


Muthoot capital ltd is traded near it year high and on 5% upper circuit an you know I always avoid share near it year high. promoter holding in muthoot capital is 74.98 percent but year low of this share 45 only so I think price is very high and this time is not right for buying muthoot capital ltd
Uco bank also traded near year high 80 fair value of UCO bank is below 50 it declare dividend only 1.50 but vijya bank traded at 61 declare dividend 3 per share so wait for next CRR hike I think when next CRR hike done by government bubble of banking and AUTO blast badly so in my view waiting for next CRR HIKE. Then buy UCO bank below 50.
For alok industries read my former article on
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2009/12/alok-industries-value-buying.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम