Sunday, June 6, 2010

VIEWS ON EMPOWER IND AND IDEA CELLULAR


Dear Mr. Mahesh, Please advice me, I want to invest ****** Rupees in the Share market. Actually I want to Buy Empower Indu. And Idea cellular, please tell me the future of this stock or is this the right time to buy? Waiting for your reply. Thanks & Regards, Pj matta
For empower industries read following link
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2010/03/empower-industries-india-ltdoperators.html
I think it is not good to buy in empower industries
Idea is good my personal target for idea in 2 year is 160+ so make a SIP of 2 year in idea get you decent return it is not an advice read disclaimer. Read my former article on telecom space in following link
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-bharti-airtel-is-my-best-pick-or-not.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम