Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHEN R POWER START RALLY???????


SIR I HAVE 500 SHERES OF RPOWER @ 200RS AVERAGE AND I WANT TO BUY ANOTHER SHARES @145 RS.
WHAT DO U EXPECT PRICE OF RPOWER AFER SIX MONTHS...........
IS THIS GOOD BUY AT THIS LEVEL...
PLEASE REPLY ME .........
JIGNESH JI
Namaskar
I think I already reply your question 2 times on following link
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2010/02/reliance-power-and-reliance-infra.html
And
http://sharegenius.blogspot.com/2010/06/view-on-r-power-and-my-buying-list.html

but i try to reply it again so many people start a SIP in reliance power and they suck free float share every months from the systems

and when all free flow quantity absorb buy these SIP investor ( signs start shown now) than R POWER rally is start my target is 400+
Also tell you a great sign when R power continues close 3 trading session at 280+ then break out in this stock is confirm and then you may get your target soon.
but this is my personal thinking only not an advice.

i hold 10 share of R POWER

KEY WORDS:- ICICI DIRECT SHARE KHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम