Monday, January 3, 2011

15 year investment plan for girl child


Hello Sir,
I want to invest in RIL (Reliance Industries) for 10 years. I also have Reliance Capital in my buying list. Should I wait for correction or should I start buying now. Please Please suggest me some good fundamentally strong companies. I want to save this money for my daughter's marriage. She is one year old only. Last time also u did not suggest me any stock. Iam ur big fan and have blind faith on u.
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Sharma.


1.deepak ji equity is always risky so please do not invest your girl child future capital in equity. I give you example suppose after 10 year something is wrong happen in Indian politics and market crash badly for next 5-7 year. In this situation you got nothing from equity.
2.So I suggest you PPF account in name of your twin Childs in PPF you got 8 percent sure return and income tax rebate on contribution also. I think PPF is best plan for your girl child future.
3.I have 2 girl child also and I already open there PPF account and only my spare money which I am able to lost invest in market.
4.i remember that few month back same question ask me by shri rajesh sharma , hello rajesh ji if you read this article how are Anushka and Visakha ?
5.however deepak ji i think you may make a SIP in NHPC for 10-20 year if you still want to invest in equity but avoid reliance

2 comments:

  1. mahesh ji..i m very big fan of ur blog.i wanna share my view on 15year investment plan for girl child.Instead of PPF i think one should go in SIP of Mutual Fund.
    Benefits
    1.Long term capital gain free
    2.Any critical emergency u have liquidity option
    3.Investing in all the BSE200 Stock in the form of UNITS

    thanks

    amit

    ReplyDelete

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम