Sunday, December 25, 2011

HOW TO GET 20,00,000 FOR DAUGHTER MERRIAGE?


Namaskar, Sir I'm ragular reader of your blog for a long time and many times I get benefited from your advice. Thanks for such a valuable advice.Now I have a problem Please suggest best way to solve it. I have 10 years old daughter and I worry about her merriage. when she become approx 21 that time I need minimum Rs. 15,000,00/ and 10 tole Gold (Approx 100Gm) Please suggest me where & how much I invest per month so that I get Rs. 15,000,00/ after 11 year's and for Gold how can I buy regularly basis. I avoid gold in physical form due to security.Regards!Manoj Yadav,Uttrakhand.
1. manoj ji , i think  TIP ( target investment plan ) in HDFC TOP 200 fund is best for you.
2. You need 15,00,000 cash and 100 GM gold after 11 year ok , i assume that after 11 year gold price is 50,000 per 10 gm ( please note my view is negative for gold and my target is 8000 per 10 gm but i calculate it 50,000 per 10 gm only for your satisfaction because this time nobody agree with my target of 8000 per 10 gm but i am 90% sure that this will be happen in future).
3. so your total need 15,00,000+5,00,000=20,00,000 after 11 year means 132 months.
4. And we calculate a average return of 15 % per year , do not worry TIP is automatic increase your monthly installment if average return is down and automatic reduce monthly installment if average return is up.
5. so you need to start a TIP in HDFC TOP 200 for minimum 6000 per month and maximum 7500 per month , for more details on TIP read my article and icici direct TIP detail at following link
6. if you think that calculation of gold in assuming price is not a good idea for you than you may consider a SIP of 1000 per month in any of gold ETF ( gold ETF is traded like a share and price of a gold ETF unit is change on behalf of gold price.).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir,

    I am planning to buy ACIL cotton industries.
    Please can you suggest this stock?

    Regards
    Yograj

    ReplyDelete

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम